Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Flower on the brain.....

A little over a year ago my health took a nose dive and my recovery was very slow.  While tethered to an oxygen tank I started drawing/doodling/painting flowers, daisies and hibiscus the most because they're my favorite.  When tired of d/d/p f I searched youtube where I stumbled upon art journaling, then altered art journaling.  If I had been able to breathe I would not have found the videos on art/altered art journaling.  I watched for over a month before I got up the courage to try it.  For my first altered art journal I used the book Petals On The Wind by VC Andrews.  When I found it I knew it was going to be nothing but flowers.  I finished it a couple of weeks ago and started on Flowers In The Attic, the beginning of the 2 book series and, again, it will be nothing but flowers.   I'm obsessed with flowers.......

Just Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment